The HEALTH (Health, Education, Arts, Learning, Technology, Humanities) Research Network was established in early 2018 with the purpose of connecting individuals and institutions to foster innovative scholarship that engages with 21st century health encounters. The Network provides a space for people who are passionate, or just curious, about interdisciplinary health research to share ideas, present their work and discuss pressing topics of research methods and theory, impact and engagement. It is co-convened by Prof Renata Kokanović and Dr Jacinthe Flore (Social & Global Studies Centre) in collaboration with colleagues based at DERC. The HEALTH Network is supported by the Design & Creative Practice and the Social Change ECPs.
To join, please send this information to: email@example.com
- Name and title
- A head shot (2000 x 2000 pixels) or any photo of yourself that you’re happy for us to upload on the site.
- Short biography (2-3 paragraphs)
- Research areas of interest (please select up to five)
- Website/ staff profile link
- Link to Research repository or other preferred publication database
- Send us your latest project or case study that showcases your interdisciplinary research approach and/or your expertise in a health related project
If you are interested and need more information please contact Dr Jacinthe Flore: firstname.lastname@example.org